Sunday 22 August 2010

overheard 2

Forget the trials of the working mother, childcare and alcholism can be hard to negotiate.......

"Well the ex is always giving me a hard time about my drinking, but I keep it in check when the boy's about. Like this weekend, I only went down the pub for three or four to recover from the night before, and once I picked him up, I only came down here for a few before I took him to the chip shop. And it wasn't my fault the chippie wasn't open, so I had to pop to the W******l for a couple while we waited, and then it still wasn't open, so I got a pizza and some cans from Tesco, and I only burnt the pizza cos I'd had a few. I was puking up this really red disgusting bile in the sink, and he rang his Mum and proper grassed me up. Right grassed me up he did." Kids huh!

1 comment: