Thursday 23 September 2010

Bird of Leisure

After an entertaining holiday, I have now returned to the first day of life as a full-time musician (model, actress, whatever ...... ), so I now have oodles of time to devote to you, my readers, and solitary, but very much appreciated, current follower. Cursed with the contradiction of so many of the creative bent, I find that now I have time on my hands to fulfill all the wild ambitions I nurtured in dull hours behind the bar, I can't quite retain the fervour and focus on these ambitions. I have spent my first full day of freedom prevaricating, procrastinating and drinking ridiculous amounts of tea. I have thoroughly absorbed several hours of Radio 4 whilst smoking profuse numbers of roll-ups, then washed all the dishes in a brief moment of guilt. I then did some baking. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment